The Biblical Research Association Sponsored by: Members of God’s ChurchnnPreface: There are more than 45,000 different denominations of the Christian religion all of whom call Jesus Christ Lord, and use the same Bible with it many translations. Many believe that the salvation Christ taught is based on grace and faith alone. A popular belief held by the majority of Christians is that once saved always saved with an underling understanding that God has given us freedom to worship Him the way we want to.
A Christian is defined as: One who follows Christ.
Did He start many Churches all teaching different doctrine?
The purpose of the Biblical Research Association (BRA) is to examine the scriptures to see what the scriptures actually say about Jesus Christ, salvation, and the way of life that Jesus taught through the words of His Apostles.
When Luke sat down to write his account of the things accomplished among the brethren by the teaching and death of Jesus Christ he wrote that he had checked out everything from the beginning.
Just as those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the Word, and have handed it down to us, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, as Luke did for the most excellent Theophilus; so that you might know the exact truth about the things you have been taught.
1. To make public the truth about what the scriptures actually say about the Gospel Message and True Christianity.
2. Encourage people to take the responsibility for their own salvation.
3. Warning of the coming calamities for not obeying The Commandments of God.
4. Rekindle the attitude of love and unity within the Body of Christn5.tBe a helping hand to the poor. nnMethods:nn1.tWe sponsor a local Radio Programs geared toward all ages
2. Hold weekly Bible Studies
3. Provide a place for listeners to fellowship
4. Offer free literature and audio CD&DVD
5 Ask and accept donations from listeners to purchase radio air time and the cost of producing literature.
The BRA believes:
1. That the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelations is one book and depicts the standard operating procedure for the people of God and the people of the world; it is the Word of God. John 1:1; 2 Tim 3:16-17
2. That Jesus is the God of the Old Testament, and our Savoir in the new Testament (1 Co 10:4; Ex 3:14; Rev 22:13,16)
3. God is the same today as He was yesterday and will be tomorrow (James 1:17, Hebrews 13:8)
4. Love, peace, joy and prosperity only comes by obedience and developing the Divine Nature of God (Eph 2:8-10; 2 Peter 1:1-11; Eph 4:1-6).
5. God is a family consisting of God the Father and Jesus Christ; Christ started only one Church, an extension of His family, made up of all peoples with the potential to be born again as sons of God by way of the resurrection. (Rom 8:12-17; 1 Co 15:50-58; 1 Thes 4:13-18;’ Rev 20:4-5).
6. The Church is the Royal Priesthood of Jesus Christ our High Priest head of the Church, and every man (1 Pet 2:9, Eze 44:23).
7. The Church observes the 7 Day Sabbath and Annual Holy Days of God according to the scriptures (Ex 20:4-6; Matt 5:17-19, Lev 23:1-44; Mark 10:1; Matt 12:8; Luke 6:5).
8. The Church observed the God’s calendar (Col 2:16;1 Co 5:7-8
9. The Church is not divided (Gen 1:26-27; Matt 12:29; John 1:1-2,14:8-1, James 3:15, Jude 17; 1 Co 1:10, 3:1-18).
10. The Church is governed by the Holy Spirit, which proceeds from the Father and Christ. God the Father and are the Holy Spirit, (John 14:23; Gal 2:20; 1 Co 11:3; Col 1:18).
11. Salvations is by Grace and cannot be earned by works of the law or anything else; only by the blood of the Son of God is it obtained (Rom 3:1-31); it reconciles us to God the Father (2 Co 5:18-9).
12. As Ambassadors on behalf of Christ we are to beseech every man everywhere to be reconciled to God the Father by the blood of Christ (2 Co 5:20).
13 The whole world is deceived by Satan (Rev 12:9), and no one can come out of this worldly deception unless they are drawn by God (John 6:44-45, 65) We must be called to the person of Christ, One must repent and be baptized by emerging in water in the Name of Jesus for the forgiveness of sin (Luke 24:44-47; Matt 28:019-20)
14. Those in Christ are the righteousness of God on earth (2 Co 5:21).we are a new creation in Christ.
15. When you die you go neither to heaven or hell but are asleep in the grave awaiting judgment at the resurrection (Ecc 9:5; Eze 37:12, 1 co 15:50-53.